Friday 3 August 2012

I want you back Gracie

I made this video last year of Pictures of Gracie when she was in foster care. It breaks my heart to see her so down. I still in much pain because of what has been done to Gracie. It is not something that you just get over and especially because me and Gracie have never had a chance to get over it, because we are still in pain everyday and seperated from each other. We can never recover until we are back together. You know my Angel that you are my life and if you where not my darling daughter I would not even be here. You are what I live for my Angel. I could never end my life although I have felt like it because of the depths of hell we have been to within this last year and a half with the system and John input. The horrors after horrors.. Dont worry my Angel for our love is stronger than anything else in the universe. We will win and God and Love will win my dear


No comments:

Post a Comment