Friday 5 October 2012

Five Videos of Gracie and us

Our doggie Tiny has just died and I am heart broken so I am making a video for her using:" I gotta feeling by black eye peas". So I been looking through all my footage for best Tiny stuff and so much of my Angel Gracie, So I have uploaded two videos of being in heaven with my daughter. I have at least 36 hours of footage so obviously this is just one moment in time.  and all the other moments that you live and don't record are lost hey... what is lost is that me and Gracie do not get much time to enjoy moments together. Yesterday was the first time I had seen Gracie for 2 weeks and I got 2 hours with her and that was supervised also. I never get to talk to Gracie on the phone or communicate in any other way to her all week. Just two hours together and that is it. Well I am here and you can see me and you see that you know I am not going to stop until its all fixed. Here is quite a few vids I just uploaded of our wonderful time together :o)

 Gracie and the horsey 

Gracie with Donkey

Gracie in chair with giraffe and twinkle twinkle

Gracie and Granddad shiny shoes

Mummy Gracie Granddad and Twinkle Twinkle




No comments:

Post a Comment