Saturday 28 July 2012

Gracie is just another part of me

My dear Angel Gracie. Oh I love every moment we spend together. Though I cry afterwards so much. Always takes a day to get over the hurt. It breaks me in two to see how much my daughter is missing by not being with me, That unconditional love that is so overwhelming that I just want to cover my daughter with every day. I see she has to live without that every day and it makes me cry so much. Makes me cry so much that I cannot love her and play with her and teach her and joke together. It really hurts me that we cannot have a fun and exciteing life together everyday, living in the moment and enjoying every moment. It breaks my heart to have to see my daughter live without this.

I saw Gracie on thursday and I knew she would be happy because we had Tiny the dog with us. Gracie had not seen Tiny for a year and she missed her so much. I had been minding the dog for a few days while my mum had a break with Terry. I took the opportunity to take Tiny to see Gracie. The centre would not let Tiny come in or for Gracie to play with her doggie for long but she still got to see her for a few mins. Gracie cried and got upset when the staff insisted that we went inside and my mum took Tiny home. She was a bit angry at me. But I said to her that I thought even if she just got a few minutes with her that at least she had seen Tiny for a minute. Gracie said at the end that she was happy because she had seen Tiny even if it was just for a few minutes. I felt bad because I wanted it to make Gracie happy to get to see Tiny. I wish we could of had more freedom with her. But I am still glad I took Tiny and that Gracie got to see her doggies for a few minutes. I feel it will of helped her inside a bit..

This video I made for my daughter last year shows how happy she was on her 3rd birthday and how she loved to play with Tiny and that we all had so much fun together every day. She was so innocent and you can hear it in her voice and see it in how she is. It breaks my heart everyday that her innocence has been destroyed by the system and by making all her nightmares come true. Seperating Gracie from me is her worste nightmare come true. This is what the system has forced my daughter to endure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEJJ2xcOFjw

I dont think this video shows up in every country that is why I cannot link it properly to my you tube channel. I hope you can watch it as it is a lovely little video.

No comments:

Post a Comment