Tuesday 17 July 2012

Tthey try to make me look bad, but fail mostly

The only issues they really focused on in court, for why I should only see my daughter once a month is because I dressed her up too much as a princess.. and always brought her new dressers in... also that I brought too many bags of toys and food in every contact...and too many presents wrapped up... i made her birthday last 4 weeks cos she was 4 years old.. they keep asking me to bring less but I have still never managed to do it in 1.5 years.. about 6 or 8 bags I take to see Gracie... also I wanted to brush Gracies hair once and she didnt want me to... these are the reasons why they wanted me to see Gracie once a month... they where trying to find fault in the contacts, but that is all they could find... I think they where just dragging it out so that the judge never turned completely on them.... the judge was on my side throughout and from the beginning of this.. he insisted that he would be the only judge who deals with this case. I do have a lot of respect for him and I knew he would be our salvation!! I accepted the prejudgement and did not challenge it because they would of just brought the psychologist in and had her and two barristers just pulling me to pieces... so I went with my barristers recomendation... just once a week for now... so we did win in theory because they wanted me to see Gracie once a month.. cafcas and social services.... social services wanted 6 times a year to start with and changed mind when he got to court..!!... but we got once a week.... I was initially sad and shocked, because I wanted more obviously... but I felt God and Jesus smiling in my heart... they where satisfied with the decission...

A weight has been lifted... the judge left it in the social services hands to extend our time together and make decissions... Well it is their job!!! They should be doing it properly!! well an excellent mother should have the right to bring up her adorable child in a perfect way... and a special child is entiteled to that unique care and attention from her special mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment